Seattle Multiples Services
Postpartum Doula & Sleep Coach
As a new parent of twins or multiples, are you asking yourself:
- Is it possible to get multiples on a routine?
- Is it a realistic goal to exclusively breastfeed my twins?
- What supplies are necessary for the basic needs of twins?
When considering the needs of both yourself and your multiples, whether you’re planning months in advance or after bringing your babies home, I will provide you with any support or resources you might need, including:
- Creating a feeding routine that meets mother’s sleep needs,
- Providing information about newborn multiples’ care,
- Overnight stays – so parents can catch-up on sleep,
- Provide my Suggested Supplies List – geared specifically for the care of newborn multiples,
- Household chores assistance
- “Right Start” Consultations to prepare for establishing a flexible and healthy sleep routine.
Need a little help? Check out some of my favorite sites, resources, apps and products for multiples here!
- Pricing: $35/hr
- Availability: Days, nights and weekends.
To make a deposit to secure my services, click on the “Pay Now” button and use your debit, credit card or bank account via PayPal.