Since that original birth doula class I have continued to educate myself on a variety of topics ranging from postpartum issues, diet, breastfeeding/lactation, sleep issues and more. I love continually learning as much as I can and love passing on that knowledge to my clients.
In addition to my own self-education, I have also completed many courses and certifications, which are listed over on the right of this page.
If you have any questions about my experience or qualifications, please let me know.
- The Use of TENS During Labor, Penny Simkin
- Postpartum Support International of WA Conference, 2007
- Advanced Doula Training, PALS Doulas
- REACHE Conference
- DONA International Conference, 2008
- Northwest Doula Conference, 2007
- Northwest Doula Conference, 2008
- Northwest Doula Conference, 2009
- Le Leche League Conference, 2010
- When Baby Dies, PALS Doulas Advanced Training, 2009