After the birth of my first son, I realized how the experience of birth can change a woman for the better. It’s not just about becoming a mother and loving this new being in your arms, but also the accomplishment of giving birth.
I felt that my own process of giving birth was a right of passage into motherhood. I suddenly knew my own strength and felt that I could do things I had never had the courage to do before.
I enjoy helping to guide women and their partners through the awesome event of birth and strive to help them find their inner strength and joy in the process.
I provide compassionate, nurturing, attentive support for both mom and partner and am committed to the birth experience that each individual woman, or couple, chooses.
I want my clients to feel fully informed, supported and respected so they can make the birth choices that are right for them in order to achieve a positive and memorable birth.
During our prenatal visits together we will get to know one another and I will acquaint you with comfort measures such as breathing techniques, positioning and more to help you create the birth experience you desire.
I am privileged to support you during this miraculous event! Whether you choose to give birth in your home, a birth center or hospital, I will be there to labor with you and stay with you until your baby is in your arms and nursing.
Once you return home, I will come to visit you and your newborn to check up on your nursing progress and to answer any questions or concerns you may have as you adapt to your new family.
I have additional training and experience in working with a variety of birthing mothers with special needs including:
- Multiples (Twins, Triplets, etc.)
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarian – VBAC
- Special Needs Births
- Mothers Relinquishing their Babies
Birth Packages are $1,800 and include:
- 2 pre-natal appointments
- Labor assistance as needed
- Loan and Use of TENS Unit during labor
- Loan and Use of birth pool if desired
- 2 hours post-delivery support
- 1 – 2 post-birth follow-ups with breastfeeding support
- Follow-up breastfeeding support
- 24/hr phone and email support after hire
- Typed copy of birth notes
- Birth Photos/Video (if desired)
- Back-up Doula Available
- Library of Books & Videos Available to Borrow
To make a deposit to secure my services, click on the “Pay Now” button and use your debit, credit card or bank account via PayPal.