Seattle Postpartum Services
No amount of preparation can prepare us for every post-birth contingency. A good postpartum doula can help you navigate the plethora of new experiences that can occur and create a seamless transition from hospital to home and beyond.
- Personalized Solutions to Needs
- Physical Postpartum Recovery
- Cooking and/or Coordinating Meals
- Household Chores, Cleaning
- Child/Sibling Care
- Family/Friend Coordination
- Pet Care
- Other Physical & Practical Needs
- Listening to Your Needs
- Support for Your Parenting Style
- Emotional Postpartum Recovery
A postpartum doula assists with all aspects of helping families transition into a new family including assisting with the infants’ development, establishing healthy patterns, helping the mother with physical and emotional needs and generally supporting the family with whatever needs they encounter.
In addition to working with single babies, I also have extensive postpartum experience in assisting families of multiples.
Need a little help? Check out some of my favorite sites, resources, apps and products here!
- Pricing: $37-40/hr
- Availability: Days, nights and weekends.
To make a deposit to secure my services, click on the “Pay Now” button and use your debit, credit card or bank account via PayPal.